OPPORTUNITY TO SING
ETOBICOKE CENTENNIAL CHOIR (ECC)
SOPRANO and TENOR SECTION LEADS (Paid)
The Etobicoke Centennial Choir (ECC)
• Is an auditioned community choir under the direction of Music Director Henry Renglich
• Performs three concerts per season: December 8, 2018; April 6, 2019 and June 1, 2019
• Features a diverse repertoire ranging from classical masterpieces to contemporary compositions and popular music.
• Rehearses and performs in Etobicoke, at the Humber Valley United Church at 76 Anglesey Blvd, (in the Islington & Rathburn Road area, TTC accessible)
• Rehearses on Tuesday evenings, 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm, September through May
Section Leads are:
• Required to attend all scheduled Tuesday evening rehearsals
• Required to participate in all Saturday concerts as well as dress rehearsals on the Friday evenings preceding concerts
• To lead their section through example and advice
• Required to have excellent sight-reading skills and be experienced with choral music
Interested in Section Lead position?
More Information at: http://www.workinculture.ca/The-Job-Board/jobs/Tenor-Section-Lead-Choir-Members-(2)
or contact ECC at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to arrange audition.
Interested to join ECC as a Choir Member?
Attend our OPEN REHEARSAL on Tuesday, September 11 at 7:30 pm.
Humber Valley United Church, 76 Anglesey Blvd, Etobicoke M9A 3C1
The Etobicoke Centennial Choir (ECC) is an inclusive choir that welcomes choristers, audience members and volunteers from all walks of life, background, identities and experiences. We offer an opportunity to learn, celebrate and perform a diverse repertoire, ranging from classical masterpieces to contemporary compositions and popular music. Choral music fosters a shared camaraderie and joy when individuals join voices together in song.