The Kingston Chamber Choir (KCC), under Artistic Director Darrell Bryan is a well-recognized choral group with a solid fourteen-year history. Performing at St. George’s Cathedral, the Isabel Bader Centre for the Performing Arts and at other venues, the choir’s mission is to bring exceptional choral music to Kingston audiences.
The KCC is directed by a volunteer Board.
The position of Development Officer was created to establish sustainable financial support for operations expenses. Cultivation and management of support from sponsors, donors and advertisers are the key duties of the position.
Communication through social media as well as brochures and concert programs provides current information and access to KCC’s activities.
See attached Schedule A for a complete description of services to be undertaken, with terms for invoicing and payment.
Interested applicants should have a combination of some or all of the following characteristics;
• Experience with an arts organization
• Skill with social media – FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram
• Excellent writing skills
• Familiarity with marketing and advertising techniques
• Eagerness to work with a volunteer board
• Creativity, attention to detail, appreciation of arts and culture
• Ability to follow through and complete tasks
Payment terms: $25 – 30/hour/10 months
Starting date – November 1, 2018
Please submit a letter of application with a current resumé to:
Applications close October 12, 2018.